View account settings
To view the account settings as a user:
- On the top bar, in the top-right corner, select the 'Account' icon.
- In the dropdown menu, select My account.
In 'My account', the following tabs can be consulted:
- Account: showing your username, display name (can be edited) and the roles you have within Semantic Treehouse.
- Profile: users are able to fill in their first name, last name and email address here.
- Organizations: shows to which organization(s) and person the account is linked. For each organization a person is connected to, the role, the date added and date removed can be specified.
- Groups: provides an overview of all working groups the user is a member of. For each working group it might show the role of the user, the date added, the date ended and whether the group is (un)active.
- Subscriptions: this feature is being worked on.
- Change requests: an overview of all change requests submitted by the user, including their id, whether it is still open or not, the date of submission, and to whom the change request is/was assigned.